Learn more about the setup to create a Twinkly devices Join group, to extend your lights.
Applies to Twinkly Generation I and Generation II devices, Twinkly PRO and Twinkly Plus.
Groups can be created only for the same LED profile ( RGB with RGB, RGB-W with RGB-W, and AWW with AWW.
For Home range devices instead, the Join groups can be created only among Home Range products, otherwise only with other RGB Twinkly Devices, but only with the Area mode.
Groups of JOIN types allow you to apply sequentially the effects, one string after the other. This is considered an actual extension of the string.
All LEDs will behave as part of a single string even if they are not physically connected to each other.
Step By Step procedure to create a Join Group
- Access the “Devices” menu.
- Add all Twinkly devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure they are all on, marked with the Green status icon.
- Follow the procedure to create a new group, choosing the first option “Join”
- The group will appear in the device list.
- Select the group, go to the Layout menu and perform a new mapping of your lights to obtain a complete mapping of the entire lighting group.
Not found what you were looking for? Contact us.