Learn more about the setup to create a Twinkly devices Sync group.
Applies to Twinkly Generation I and Generation II devices, Twinkly PRO and Twinkly Plus.
Groups can be created between devices with the same LED profile and also between RGB and RGB+W ones. While AWW products can only be grouped with other AWWs
When is it recommended to create a Sync group?
Sync Groups allow you to apply the same effect to two or more strings simultaneously.
(ex: two 250 LED strings placed on two columns of a porch).
The applied effects will be synchronized and visually identical even if the two strings are arranged differently.
Remember to individually map all the devices that will be part of the sync group and before creating this kind of group.
Step By Step procedure to create a Sync Group
- Access the Devices menu.
- Connect all the Twinkly devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure they are all powered on, and marked with the Green status icon.
- Click on the link icon
- Choose the first option “Sync”
- Choose the devices that you want to include in the group
- Name your group
- The group will appear in the device list.
Not found what you were looking for? Contact us.