Learn more about the setup to create a Twinkly devices Sync group.
Applies to Twinkly Generation I and Generation II devices, Twinkly PRO and Twinkly Plus.
Groups can be created only for the same LED profile ( RGB with RGB, RGB-W with RGB-W, and AWW (or gold edition) with AWW.
For Home Range products instead, the Sync groups can be created only among Home Range products, otherwise with other RGB Twinkly Devices, but only with the Area mode.
SYNC Groups allow you to apply the same effect to two or more strings simultaneously. (ex: two 250 LED strings placed on two columns of a porch).
The applied effects will be synchronized and visually identical even if the two strings are arranged differently.
Step By Step procedure to create a Sync Group
- Access the Devices menu.
- Connect all the Twinkly devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure they are all powered on, marked with the Green status icon.
- Click on the link icon
- Choose the first option “Sync”
- Choose the devices that you want to include in the group
- Name your group
- The group will appear in the device list.
- Select the group, go to the Layout menu and perform a new mapping of your lights to obtain a complete mapping of the entire lighting group.
Not found what you were looking for? Contact us.