Step to follow if your lights are connected correctly but do not respond to commands and therefore unable to control them
Applies to Twinkly Generation I and Generation II devices
If you've successfully connected Twinkly but can't use the lights, follow these simple steps:
- In the Twinkly app, open "Devices" and check that the Twinkly device is selected
- If this doesn't work, close completely the Twinkly app and launch it again
- If this doesn't work, try to Reset
Please also note that the lights may also freeze if the device is not connected to your Wi-Fi network or its Twinkly network.
Please always check this option!
An easy way to test this is to open the app and look if the dot next to your device is green (you are online) or grey (you are offline).
GREEN DOT : Device online
GREY DOT: Device offline
If your Twinkly is offline, please follow these simple steps:
- check that your phone is connected to the same wi-fi network you want to connect your twinkly to.
- go to the device screen of the app and follow the connection procedure through the Network item:
If the problem persists, contact us and one of our operators will take care of your case.
Not found what you were looking for? Contact us.