Steps to follow in case your twinkly lights are on but your device seems to be blocked
Applies to Twinkly Generation I and Generation II devices
If the lights are on but stuck, we suggest you follow a few steps:
- Briefly press the button on the controller
- If this doesn't work, unplug the power supply, wait 30 seconds, and plug it again
- If this won't work, try to Reset (see Reset procedure here)
Please also note that the lights may also freeze if the device is not connected to your Wi-Fi network or its Twinkly network.
Please always check this option!
An easy way to test this is to open the app and look if the dot next to your device is green (you are online) or grey (you are offline).
GREEN DOT : Device online
GREY DOT: Device offline
If your Twinkly is offline, please follow these simple steps:
- check that your phone is connected to the same wi-fi network you want to connect your twinkly to.
- go to the device screen of the app and follow the connection procedure through the Network item:
If the problem persists, contact us one of our operators will take care of your case.
Not found what you were looking for? Contact us.