Functions and features of Twinkly App's Controls Menu
Applies to Gen I and Gen II devices and Twinkly Plus
To Open the Controls menu, tap the first icon you find, in the bottom left corner of your Twinkly App's screen.
It's the first screen you find when opening the app anew.
To select the device you want to work with, just tap on its name on the device page, and all the Controls menu functions will be automatically set for this device.
You can distinguish the device you're working on from its name up in the center of the screen.
- Power on and off
- Set a timer
- Brightness Slider (to choose the brightness level for your lights)
- Twinkly Music Mood console
- COLOR option: to set a fixed solid color
- EFFECT option: to set the last effect used
- Twinkly Music Mood console is available only when Twinkly Music is registered on the app and its firmware and the associated devices ones, are up to date.
- Twinkly Pro Ethernet Controller Box (1000 LEDsx4port), Twinkly Pro Controller 1500 Eth, Twinkly Pro Power Line Controller and Twinkly SPI Ethernet Controller don't have this function, but no problem: you can schedule all events via the WebApp!
Not found what you were looking for? Contact us.